Natural Emu Oil
Emu oil was discovered many thousands of years ago by Australian Aborigines, who used it as a skin moisturizer, antiseptic, and to aid in the relief of sunburn, wounds, muscular aches and joint pain. The oil is rendered from a thick layer of fat found on the back of mature emu, which yields 5 - 7 liters of unsaturated, non-toxic, highly penetrating oil.
Provides gentle and effective daily care.
Emu oil helps restore, safeguard and maintain the appearance and feel of healthy skin - due to its naturally-occurring skin softeners and antioxidants, as well as its non-comedogenic (i.e. does not clog pores) and hypoallergenic qualities. It has shown to be the most rapid and penetrating oil into the skin, making it a superior carrier for any added therapeutic ingredients or moisturizers. Fast-absorbing and leaving no oily film, Emu oil continues to provide long-lasting benefits - even after repeated washings.
- Condition and smooth rough heels, knees and elbows
- Soften and moisturize cuticles and hands
- Reduce flakiness and itching of dry skin
- Protect hands and face from weather
Revitalizes mature skin
Containing a known skin cell regenerator and anti-wrinkle agent as well as potent antioxidants, Emu oil helps to improve aging skin conditions. It has been shown to reduce the length and depth of wrinkles and fine lines. Offering both moisturizing and skin-thickening properties, Emu oil-enhanced products can assist to counter the dry, scaly, thinning skin, and wrinkles that may occur with age.
- Lubricate, replenish and moisturize dry or irritated skin
- Massage oil in to leave a silky smooth effect on body, hands, or face
- Prevent additional moisture loss by forming a powerful, protective barrier
- Reduce stiffness and body pain
Soothes aches and pains
Naturally enriched with anti-inflammatory and pain relief agents, Emu oil products can soothe sore joints and muscles, and reduce discomfort. Emu oil’s potent anti-inflammatory effect is similar to Ibuprofen, without the negative side effects more common in traditional prescription or corticosteroid-based medications.
Used increasingly in sports medicine, Emu oil products are applied by fitness centers and professional sports teams around the world. As it penetrates skin so quickly and deeply, Emu oil delivers fast respite from muscle aches, pains, pulls and leg cramps.
- Reduce muscle and joint pain, stiffness and swelling
- Help alleviate discomfort of shingles, arthritis, psoriasis, eczema, and other inflammations
- Decrease loss of time due to discomfort or injury
Promotes Faster Healing
The natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and cell-regeneration properties of Emu oil help quickly repair minor wounds with less scarring. These natural qualities may also help reverse the effects of certain chronic skin disorders as well as hair loss.
- Lessen scarring and pain related to burns including sun burns
- Alleviate discomfort of diaper rash, heat rash, eczema, psoriasis and shingles
- Reduce infection and pain from insect stings and bites
- Assist in repair of skin damage, such as wrinkles, scars and stretch marks